Working in a high volume, multi-tasked, goal oriented, team environment, this position is responsible for architecting solutions to meet business needs as well as drive results of team members by creating an environment which provides quality and customer satisfaction. The Lead Architect Development partners with other US Assure leaders’ and business partners while aligning customer service with strategies and expectations.
- Work with functional groups within IT and internal business clients to develop short and long-term system plans. Ensures internal customers’ needs analysis is in alignment with business initiatives.
- Maintains availability as key departmental resource for dissemination of company guidelines, department procedures, specified workflows and assigned projects.
- Identifies situations requiring problem resolution and involves senior management as appropriate.
- Provide technical guidance concerning the business implication of the application of various systems.
- Direct the planning, implementation and execution of business-specific technology plans.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time and form of desired results.
- Oversee projects that deal with one or more highly specialized application of system analysis and programming. Formulate/defines system scope and objectives.
- Responsible for the development and monitoring of budget and expenditures within the area.
- Supervise employees engaged in developing, maintaining, and modifying applications programs. Responsible for scheduling, assigning and coordinating the work of subordinate programmers; verify the maintenance of programming quality standards.
- Direct the training of subordinates in programming techniques.
- Work with systems analysts or other technical personnel in establishing time schedules and priorities for development of data processing applications.
- Responsible for all or most of the programming functions.
- Provide top technical expertise in the development, modification, and implementation of software systems designed to support new or existing business needs.
- Oversee development projects from concept to implementation using solutions in multi-platform environments including object oriented applications, languages, and third party tools such as RAD client/server based tools and comparable applications.
- Responsible for all phases of a project and regularly audits the progress of teams.
- Work with teams in systems projects of significant magnitude in terms of complexity; cost time-constraints, internal and external staffing, and equipment including software and hardware.
- Assist in setting direction to a project team including the assignment of individual responsibilities, tasks, and technical functions.
- Follow overall project requirements including identifying needs and allocating the appropriate resources to meet the timely completion of specific project tasks.
- Confer with senior management regarding changes of significant consequences to the scope or schedule of the project.
- In coordination with department’s senior management, drafts initial performance reviews and addresses disciplinary and/or performance issues according to US Assure policy.
- Responsible for interviewing candidates for employment and assessing organizational fit.
- Work in partnership with stakeholders and US Assure corporate vision and mission.
Working in a high volume, multi-tasked, goal oriented, team environment, the Accounting Clerk is responsible for researching unapplied cash, maintaining spreadsheets, and filing journal entries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching and resolving unapplied receipts.
- Researching and resolving aged credit balances on accounts.
- Key all types of business transactions for builders risk reporting form policies.
- Assist Accounting team with handling internal inquiries related to billing system.
- Record bank return items in billing system.
- Prepare analysis books reconciliations in order to support the accuracy of the general ledger balances for internal and external purposes.
- Filing general ledger journal entries.
- Maintaining excel schedules for reconciliations and analysis.
- Perform system testing in billing system.
- Work in partnership with stakeholders and US Assure’s corporate vision and mission.
Performs other duties as assigned in order to meet business needs. Includes functions normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a “Reasonable Accommodation” under the ADA.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty, satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and or licenses, and/or abilities required.
- Professional computer knowledge including mainframe, Internet, and Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Access, and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of standard accounting concepts, principles, practices and procedures.
- Basic knowledge of the property and casualty insurance industry, preferred.
Education and / or Experience and Abilities
- High school graduate or equivalent, minimum.
- AS400, Dynamics, Lotus Notes and STG Billing experience, preferred.
- One or more years’ experience with general accounting practice, required.
- Excellent Excel and software skills
To learn more about the career opportunities available at US Assure and apply online,
CLICK HERE. Qualified candidates should also be prepared to submit a resume during the application process.
Phone: (800) 364 - 3941
US Assure, Inc.
8230 Nations Way
Jacksonville, FL 32256