Working in a high call volume, professional, friendly environment this position is responsible for answering and routing incoming calls on a multi-line switchboard while greeting and directing visitor/guests to their applicable party. The receptionist also provides administrative support to the Operations Department and other areas and serves as a point of contact in support of the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer and route incoming calls within established time frame.
- Serve as first point of contact when greeting visitors/guests.
- Supply security badges to visitors and existing employees, when applicable.
- Maintain neat and orderly appearance in lobby.
- Handle administrative requests from Executive office and provide support to Operations and all other departments, as needed.
- Process all types of business transactions to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Routing Fax Marketing.
- Processing return mail.
- Processing endorsements and motor carrier filings.
- Utilize company systems to enter all transactions while maintaining production and quality standards.
- Ensure all problems, processing and inquiries are handled efficiently within established time frames.
- Work in partnership with stakeholders and US Assure’s corporate vision and mission.
- Participate in knowledge transfer within team.
To learn more about the career opportunities available at US Assure and apply online,
CLICK HERE. Qualified candidates should also be prepared to submit a resume during the application process.
Phone: (800) 364 - 3941
US Assure, Inc.
8230 Nations Way
Jacksonville, FL 32256