The InsuranceLink agent’s primary role is producing Builders Risk business from customer quote requests submitted to us or through lead generation by way of the Zurich Builders Risk program. The agent is also required to fully understand a client’s business, to consult and advise the client of options regarding applicable coverages and company products and to discuss, compare and distinguish competitor products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult with and provide advice to clients via telephone regarding their insurance (risk management) needs and compare and distinguish US Assure products from competitor products.
- First point of contact in responding to a need from insurance prospects. Determine prospect’s eligibility for products available. Perform necessary processes to determine eligibility.
- Collect and analyze information in an effort to understand the unique nature of a client’s business, including its assets and insurable property, as well as the unique risks that may be inherent in the client’s particular business.
- Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
- Develop insurance quotes and close sales.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy, planning future follow-up calls and evaluation of needs.
- Utilize company systems to enter all transactions while maintaining production and quality standards.
- Market, promote, negotiate and execute sales through a detailed analysis of each client and its needs.
- Conduct proactive follow-up on all leads through various communication methods.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate and friendly client support.Support can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Ensure all problems, processing and inquiries are handled efficiently within established time frames.
- Work in partnership with stakeholders and US Assure’s corporate vision and mission.
- Participate in knowledge transfer within team.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances InsuranceLink agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- May require occasional business travel, less than 10%.
The Marketing Automation Specialist is primarily responsible for the delivery of successful automated marketing programs in support of the strategic goals and initiatives of US Assure’s marketing department. Principal responsibilities include the implementation, maintenance, optimization, measurement, evaluation and reporting of multichannel marketing campaigns across all digital channels, including content and demand generation programs, email, websites, landing pages and webinars to increase brand awareness and preference, generate qualified leads, drive application submissions, and deepen customer engagement across all lines of business. Additionally, this role acts as a data steward for all records maintained across the company’s customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement, track, analyze and optimize automated digital marketing campaigns using Marketo
- Ensure all campaign tracking is in place to measure and report performance and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights making recommendations to senior marketing team for campaign performance optimization to drive audience engagement, acquisition and conversion
- Ensure successful marketing automation architecture by working with internal stakeholders to translate campaign requirements into functional programs within Marketo and Salesforce
- Own and maintain site analytics, metrics and campaign reporting
- Manage CRM database including segmentation, list acquisition and import, and data cleansing
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests, including A/B and multivariate, to improve engagement rates and optimize campaign results
- Monitor email deliverability, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations
- Research, recommend and implement digital best practices and processes
- Create professionally formatted and accurate presentations of campaign results; integrate complex data from multiple sources; utilize proven excellence in problem solving, analytical research and quantitative analysis; and clearly communicate findings and recommendations
- Evaluate adjacent emerging technologies and tools designed to further the customer experience; act as champion for adoption and as project manager for implementation
- Train new and existing users on CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Provide digital support to senior marketing leaders, including presenting campaign recommendations
To learn more about the career opportunities available at US Assure and apply online,
CLICK HERE. Qualified candidates should also be prepared to submit a resume during the application process.
Phone: (800) 364 - 3941
US Assure, Inc.
8230 Nations Way
Jacksonville, FL 32256