Working in a high volume, multi-tasked, goal oriented, team environment, the Systems Analyst is responsible for planning and performing analysis of major company activities and/or functions and guides the subsequent design and implementation or improvement of existing business systems applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize available personnel and computer systems resources to analyze information, methods, systems, and procedures to determine the most useful business solutions to the company.
- Analyze, interpret, and make recommendations via formal proposals and/or presentations.
- Perform proactive activities related to the completion and implementation of a project.
- Participate in all phases of a project including, but not limited to, requirements elicitation, analysis, design, testing, and production triage.
- Assist with the coordination of user acceptance testing (UAT) with business users.
- Participate in team retrospectives and other meetings.
- Assist in the development of user documentation.
- Assist with quality assurance (QA) for system enhancements/modifications.
- Work closely with representatives from the business to elicit and/or clarify requirements, document requests for system enhancements/modifications, and coordinate with developers on an approach for implementation.
- Carry-out/participate in problem analysis and system design preparatory for the development of programs.
- Work in partnership with stakeholders and US Assure’s corporate vision and mission.