Installation Builders Risk
Subcontractors and service providers face a range of exposures on and off the job site. Their package policy may provide a sub limit for installation but is it enough and is the coverage adequate? Installation builders risk insurance provides course of construction coverage for property of the insured and property of others that are being installed or awaiting installation. This inland marine policy helps to protect subcontractors and service providers from the exposures they face during installation.
The US Assure Builders Risk Plan insured by Zurich offers trade contractors, including plumbers, electricians, carpenters, commercial landscapers, and other service providers, comprehensive insurance coverage and flexible policy options for installation projects of any size and value. Written on the nation’s number one builder risk policy, US Assure’s installation product provides inland marine coverage for residential and commercial businesses installing equipment or other material. Our installation builders risk product offers a single project policy or a blanket policy for contractors performing multiple jobs in one or more states. Whether installing an air conditioning unit or cell tower, the US Assure Builders Risk Plan insured by Zurich provides broad coverage for materials and equipment during installation.
The builders risk program covers a broad range of commercial construction insurance needs. The following are just a few of the valuable features offered:
- Residential and commercial subcontractors and service providers are eligible
- Policy options to insure one or multiple installation projects in one or more states
- Protects material or equipment to be installed in the insured’s care, custody or control
- Extended coverage while in transit and temporary storage
- Coverage for labor and profit
- Fast, easy access with no minimum commitment
- Rate, quote and issue most policies online in minutes:
- For single projects under $10 million in value, online submission and issuance is available
- For a blanket coverage or projects valued at $10 million and more, policies are issued manually; paper applications are accepted
- Asphalt and concrete
- Cellular tower
- Heating and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Parks and playgrounds
- Sewer lines
- Solar panels
- Water treatment plant improvements
Gain insight from our experts in a workshop or webinar.