Working in a high volume, multi-tasked, goal oriented, team environment, this temporary position is responsible for the implementation of various projects and analyzing financial information. Projects will be focused on improving process efficiencies within the Finance and Accounting department and across the organization. The daily working hours for the temporary position are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to projects by managing or performing essential tasks including requirements, testing, and implementation. Specifically:
- AP Automation
- Automated workflows
- Budget and financial reporting system
- Recommends and documents procedural improvements associated with implementations of new applications and software
- Performs financial analysis by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Recommends actions to management based on financial analysis and reconciliations.
- Contributes to increased department productivity as a result of system implementations and new workflows.
- Complete ad-hoc reporting as business needs require including profitability analysis and other metric needs.
- Provide support to all accounting functions as critical needs dictate.
- Contributes to team effort by handling requests as needed.
- Work in partnership with stakeholders and US Assure’s corporate vision and mission.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Performs other duties as assigned in order to meet business needs. Includes functions normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a “Reasonable Accommodation” under the ADA.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty, satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and or licenses, and/or abilities required.
- Professional computer knowledge including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong preference for experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, Concur, and Accounts Payable Automation software.
- Professional knowledge of accounting concepts, practices and procedures.
Education and / or Experience and Abilities
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance degree, required.
- CPA license, a plus.
- 3-5 years financial analysis or related experience required; audit experience, preferred.
To learn more about the position and apply online, CLICK HERE. Qualified candidates should also be prepared to submit a resume during the application process.