Marketing Call Center Representative
Are you ready to work at US Assure?
- Are you interested in becoming part of a dynamic and collaborative Marketing team?
- Are you ready to be a member of a respected professional organization with vast potential for growth?
- Would you like to work for an “A+” rated insurance services provider with a proven history of stability and demonstrated results?
How US Assure works for you:
- US Assure is currently seeking highly motivated and goal driven individuals who are excited about the opportunity to collaborate with a passionate team of sales minded marketers as a Marketing Call Center Representative
- Full time position, 40-hour work week
- Daily working hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Competitive performance based compensation package
- Robust benefits package
- Employee recognition program
What you need:
- Strong phone‐qualifying, prospecting and marketing skills
- Ability to build client relationships over the phone, position products, identify decision makers, and positively and professionally handle objections
- Direct experience in outside sales, retail, relationship development, marketing or as a brand ambassador
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills that drive engagement and excitement
- Positive attitude, hardworking, persistent and dependable
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of applications; familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform such as Salesforce
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business or other related field preferred
- 2-3 years of experience working in an outbound, customer centered, production driven environment, required
What you will be doing:
- Contribute to inside B2B marketing / sales objectives through outbound phone calls
- Meet expectations for individual daily, weekly and monthly call goals and quality outreach standards
- Educate and motivate insurance agents by possessing a strong understanding of and the ability to clearly communicate all of US Assure’s products, programs, eligibility, state availability, key policy features, etc.
- Recruit and nurture new agents, execute the outbound call components of promotional marketing campaigns, drive event attendance, and collect agent feedback
- Recognize and promote business opportunities
- Solicit and collect producer, distributor, competitor, and market data
- Adhere to best practices and workflow processes, specific to CRM documentation and call type prompts
What you will NOT be doing:
- Customer service calls
- Collection calls
- Commission driven sales calls
To learn more about the position and apply online, CLICK HERE. Qualified candidates should also be prepared to submit a resume during the application process.