Outbound Call Center Representative - Marketing
Are you ready to work at US Assure?
- Are you interested in becoming part of a dynamic and collaborative Marketing team?
- Are you ready to be a member of a respected professional organization with vast potential for growth?
- Would you like to work for an “A+” rated insurance services provider with a proven history of stability and demonstrated results?
How US Assure works for you:
- US Assure is currently seeking highly motivated and goal driven individuals who are excited about the opportunity to collaborate with a passionate team of sales minded marketers as an Outbound Call Center Representative
- Full time position, 40-hour work week
- Daily working hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Competitive performance based compensation package
- Robust benefits package
- Employee recognition program
What you need:
- Strong phone‐qualifying, prospecting and marketing skills
- Ability to build client relationships over the phone, position products, identify decision makers, and positively and professionally handle objections
- Direct experience in outside sales, retail, relationship development, marketing or as a brand ambassador
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills that drive engagement and excitement
- Positive attitude, hardworking, persistent and dependable
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of applications; familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform such as Salesforce
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business or other related field preferred
- 2-3 years of experience working in an outbound, customer centered, production driven environment, required
What you will be doing:
- Contribute to inside B2B marketing / sales objectives through outbound phone calls
- Meet expectations for individual daily, weekly and monthly call goals and quality outreach standards
- Educate and motivate insurance agents by possessing a strong understanding of and the ability to clearly communicate all of US Assure’s products, programs, eligibility, state availability, key policy features, etc.
- Recruit and nurture new agents, execute the outbound call components of promotional marketing campaigns, drive event attendance, and collect agent feedback
- Recognize and promote business opportunities
- Solicit and collect producer, distributor, competitor, and market data
- Adhere to best practices and workflow processes, specific to CRM documentation and call type prompts
What you will NOT be doing:
- Customer service calls
- Collection calls
- Commission driven sales calls
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Generous paid time off (PTO) program
- 401(K) matching contributions and profit sharing
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Modern, collaborative work environment
- Paid holidays
- On-site fitness center
- Casual dress policy
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Company-matched charitable gifts
If you're a qualified candidate looking for a career that will challenge your potential, value your input and earn you competitive compensation, we’d like the opportunity to get to know you.
To learn more about the position and apply online, CLICK HERE. Qualified candidates should also be prepared to submit a resume during the application process.