Working in a high call volume, professional, friendly environment this position is responsible for answering and routing incoming calls on a multi-line switchboard while greeting and directing visitors / guests to their applicable party. The receptionist also provides administrative support to the Operations Department and other areas, and serves as a point of contact in support of the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Answer and route incoming calls within established time frame.
- Serve as first point of contact when greeting visitors/guests.
- Supply security badges to visitors and existing employees, when applicable.
- Maintain neat and orderly appearance in lobby.
- Handle administrative requests from Executive office and provide support to Operations and all other departments, as needed.
- Process all types of business transactions including, but not limited to, the following:
- Routing Fax Marketing.
- Processing return mail.
- Processing endorsements and motor carrier filings.
- Utilize company systems to enter all transactions while maintaining production and quality standards.
- Ensure all problems, processing and inquiries are handled efficiently within established time frames.
- Work in partnership with stakeholders and US Assure’s corporate vision and mission.
- Participate in knowledge transfer within team.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Performs other duties as assigned in order to meet business needs. Includes functions normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a “Reasonable Accommodation” under the ADA.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and or licenses, and/or abilities require
- Solid understanding of customer service principles.
- Basic understanding of company policy and procedures.
- Basic knowledge of accepted business software to include mainframe systems, Internet, Windows and FaxPro.
- Basic knowledge of multi-line phone systems.
Education and/or Experience and Abilities
- High school graduate, minimum.
- Minimum one year experience working in a multi-tasked, production-driven, customer service / reception environment, preferred.
- Ability to accurately type 35 WPM.
To learn more about the position and apply online, CLICK HERE. Qualified candidates should also be prepared to submit a resume during the application process.