Service Specialist | Builders Risk and Insurance Operations
Working in a high volume, multi-tasked, goal oriented, team environment, this position is responsible for processing all types of business transactions related to Builders Risk insurance. Specialists handle incoming and outbound calls while providing high quality, elite customer service. The daily working hours for this position are Monday through Friday, shift TBD.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle incoming and outbound calls based on learned skill sets within required standards.
- Process business transactions for Builders Risk policies.
- Utilize company systems to enter all transactions while maintaining production and quality standards.
- Ensure all problems, processing and inquiries are handled efficiently within established time frames.
- Work in partnership with stakeholders and US Assure’s corporate vision and mission.
- Participate in knowledge transfer within team through one-on-one, on-the-job training and mentoring to others.
- Cross-sell lines of Builders Risk business.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Performs other duties as assigned in order to meet business needs. Includes functions normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a “Reasonable Accommodation” under the ADA.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty, satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and or licenses, and/or abilities required.
- Proven knowledge of the property and casualty insurance industry.
- Proven ability to navigate accepted business software and systems.
- Proven ability to research systems and tools and work independently.
- Proven technical and internet usage skills.
Education and/or Experience and Abilities
- High school graduate, minimum; AA/BS/BA degree with emphasis in insurance, business or finance, preferred.
- Two years’ experience working in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, production driven environment, preferred.
- Ability to accurately type 35 WPM.
To learn more about the position and apply online, CLICK HERE. Qualified candidates should also be prepared to submit a resume and cover letter during the application process.