Underwriter - Builders Risk
The Underwriter is responsible for producing profitable growth of Builders Risk premiums and providing high quality underwriting, while balancing company philosophies in order to maintain a profitable book of business.
- Underwrite residential and commercial Builders Risk and Contractors Equipment; new and renewal business, within underwriting authority and program limits.
- Adhere to all underwriting guidelines, authority levels and standards.
- Perform file audits on counterparts and service team members, as assigned.
- Possess working knowledge of all Builders Risk products in order to assist internal employees and external customers with inquiries.
- Mentoring and training of team members.
- Market company’s products and services.
- Build relationships with distributors and business partners
- Work in partnership with stakeholders and US Assure’s corporate vision and mission.
To learn more about the position and apply online, CLICK HERE. Qualified candidates should also be prepared to submit a resume during the application process.