US Assure Ranked Best Place to Work in Insurance
US Assure was recognized in 2017 and again in 2019 as a best place to work in insurance and ranked as one of the top 60 businesses in the agent / broker and small employer categories. To earn this recognition, 80 percent of our employees completed an optional and confidential third-party survey which measured engagement and satisfaction in areas of culture, benefits, work environment and more.
Here's why US Assure ranked the best
The candid feedback from our employees, combined with our robust benefits and spirited culture, won us the award. We respect and value the opinions of individuals working at US Assure and take great pride in contributing to their happiness. Because we enjoy working here so much, we can’t help but share some of the survey results:
- Win-win – 93% of employees say they are willing to give extra effort to help US Assure succeed.
- Mutual respect – Trust is key in relationships, and 90% of employees say they trust communications from the organization.
- Feel empowered – As knowledgeable and resourceful individuals, 95% of employees feel that they are given enough authority to make decisions and are confident in their job role.
- Leaders to look up to – 97% of employees felt that their manager / team leader treats them fairly and with respect.
- Safety is key – Feeling physically safe in a work environment is important in any workplace, and 98% of employees feel this has been achieved.
- Peers are friends, not just co-workers – There are many opportunities for employees to connect with each other, and 96% say they like the people they work with.
Acknowledgements from our employees
Achieving our Best Places nomination for another year recognizes that we remain one of the top companies in the insurance industry. The products and services we provide are exceptional and we're thrilled to have the knowledgeable and driven employees who represent our business.