Working in a high volume, multi-tasked, goal oriented, team environment, this position is responsible for processing all types of business transactions related to Builders Risk and handling incoming and outbound calls while providing quality service and elite customer satisfaction. The daily working hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. or 10:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle incoming and outbound calls based on learned skill sets within required standards.
- Process business transactions for Builders Risk policies.
- Utilize company systems to enter all transactions while maintaining production and quality standards.
- Ensure all problems, processing and inquiries are handled efficiently within established time frames.
- Work in partnership with stakeholders and US Assure’s corporate vision and mission.
- Participate in knowledge transfer within team through one-on-one, on-the-job training and mentoring to others.
- Cross-sell lines of Builders Risk business.
The Marketing & Sales Coordinator is primarily responsible for the tactical execution of strategic marketing initiatives to drive sales and distribution. Principal tasks include the planning, coordination, digital promotion, and results reporting and analysis of more than 50 product focused lunch-and-learn events per year to existing and potential clients; providing account management support for key client relationships; and prospecting for new distribution opportunities. Additional functions of this position include collecting and analyzing marketing campaign results, sourcing promotional products, managing vendors, presenting program and product information to existing and potential clients, and providing tactical campaign support to senior marketing staff.
To learn more about the career opportunities available at US Assure and apply online, CLICK HERE. Qualified candidates should also be prepared to submit a resume during the application process.
Phone: (800) 364 - 3941
8230 Nations Way
Jacksonville, FL 32256