Working in a high call volume, multi-tasked, goal oriented, team environment, this position is responsible for providing information, handling and resolving problems, and advanced troubleshooting of all types of billing inquiries, as well as processing transactions within the various systems used for billing. The Service Specialist also provides quality customer service and problem resolution in a professional, timely and accurate manner. The daily working hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 10:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as first point of contact in responding to a request from direct bill customers, agents and/or field staff. This includes customer billing inquiries for all product lines and handling inbound and outbound calls in a multi-task environment.
- Process all types of business transactions to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Handling of day to day Faxpro.
- Handling exception report processing.
- Answering internal inquiries from the Assistance Que.
- Utilize company systems to enter all transactions while maintaining production and quality standards.
- Ensure all problems, processing and inquiries are handled efficiently within established time frames.
- Work in partnership with stakeholders and US Assure’s corporate vision and mission.
- Participate in knowledge transfer within team.
- Provide on the job training and mentoring with others in the department.
To learn more about the career opportunities available at US Assure and apply online, CLICK HERE. Qualified candidates should also be prepared to submit a resume during the application process.
Phone: (800) 364 - 3941
8230 Nations Way
Jacksonville, FL 32256