Working in a high volume, multi-tasked, goal oriented, team environment, the Systems Analyst is responsible for planning and performing analysis of major company activities and/or functions and helps guide the subsequent design and implementation or improvement of existing business systems applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a liaison between IT and the business to ensure requests and specifications are clear and complete.
- Utilize available personnel and resources to analyze information, procedures and systems to determine the most useful business solutions for the company.
- Analyze, interpret, and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Functional understanding of SQL and its use to query data from relational databases
- Participate in all phases of a project including, but not limited to, requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing, and production support
- Participate in problem analysis and system design to prepare for solution development.
- Prepare requirements and specifications from which programs/code will be written.
- Help produce Workflow Diagrams and User Interface requirements
- Assist with quality assurance (QA) activities for system development/enhancements/modifications.
- Assist with the coordination of user acceptance testing (UAT) with business users.
- Drive the development of user documentation.
- Participate in team retrospectives and other meetings.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for application(s) to ensure all business rules are properly implemented and maintained.
The Underwriting Assistant is responsible for processing all types of documents and transactions related to Builders Risk business while providing quality, customer service to our agents in a professional, timely and accurate manner. The daily working hours for the position are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. or 9:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
To learn more about the career opportunities available at US Assure and apply online, CLICK HERE. Qualified candidates should also be prepared to submit a resume during the application process.
Phone: (800) 364 - 3941
8230 Nations Way
Jacksonville, FL 32256