Working in a high volume, multi-tasked, goal oriented, team environment, the Systems Analyst is responsible for planning and performing analysis of major company activities and/or functions and helps guide the subsequent design and implementation or improvement of existing business systems applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a liaison between IT and the business to ensure requests and specifications are clear and complete.
- Utilize available personnel and resources to analyze information, procedures and systems to determine the most useful business solutions for the company.
- Analyze, interpret, and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Functional understanding of SQL and its use to query data from relational databases
- Participate in all phases of a project including, but not limited to, requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing, and production support
- Participate in problem analysis and system design to prepare for solution development.
- Prepare requirements and specifications from which programs/code will be written.
- Help produce Workflow Diagrams and User Interface requirements
- Assist with quality assurance (QA) activities for system development/enhancements/modifications.
- Assist with the coordination of user acceptance testing (UAT) with business users.
- Drive the development of user documentation.
- Participate in team retrospectives and other meetings.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for application(s) to ensure all business rules are properly implemented and maintained.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is primarily responsible for the scheduling, coordinating, deploying, and reporting of tactics supporting US Assure’s digital activities. Principal tasks include building and launching emails and landing pages, and all supporting workflow assets using marketing automation software; coordinating internal and 3rd party vendor emails and online ad placement; guiding the internal and external review and proofing process of digital assets; and directing activities related to webinars, including event program set-up, promotion and execution. Additional functions of this position include collecting and analyzing the results of executed digital activities and providing tactical campaign support to senior marketing staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule, coordinate, execute and monitor company’s digital marketing tactics
- Build emails, landing pages, post-back pages, etc., from content and imagery provided; properly incorporate campaign links and tags for accurate results tracking
- Create smart lists based on pre-defined audience segmentation criteria
- Build and execute webinar programs including digital promotion and follow-up, results tracking and reporting
- Act as primary point of contact with 3rd party vendors, maintain relationships and coordinate email and digital ad placement
- Aggregate and format campaign results data for review and optimization by marketing leadership
- Update and manipulate photography for use in digital assets following established brand guidelines
- Adhere to digital best practices and assist in the implementation of optimization recommendations
- Maintain and update marketing program templates, emails and landing pages
- Provide support with Salesforce database management efforts
- Assist with the maintenance and documentation of department processes, procedures and standards
- Provide tactical support to senior marketing leaders
To learn more about the career opportunities available at US Assure and apply online, CLICK HERE. Qualified candidates should also be prepared to submit a resume during the application process.
Phone: (800) 364 - 3941
8230 Nations Way
Jacksonville, FL 32256