Webinar: Why Homeowners Need Builders Risk (Afternoon Session)
If your clients already have a homeowner policy, why do they need builders risk? It’s a common question, and the answer is: gaps. There are exposures that homeowners policies typically don’t cover that builders risk is specifically designed to insure. Those gaps can lead to financial implications should a loss occur.
Learn what crucial coverage your clients might be missing and how the Builders Risk Plan insured by Zurich provides the opportunity to generate more revenue for your organization. During this 30-minute webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify when builders risk coverage is needed
- Recognize eligible projects
- Discuss the benefits of coverage to your clients
- Spot exposures that require additional coverages
- Follow underwriting guidelines
- Use our online system to quote and issue a policy in minutes
Have questions? You’ll also have the opportunity to interact with a member of our underwriting team during a Q&A session.
Not available? Register today, and after the session, you’ll receive an email with a recording of the webinar to watch at a time most convenient for you.
2:00 p.m. ET | 11:00 a.m. PT