We heard your feedback and released new features today to the Builders Risk Plan’s policy issuance platform.
You asked for the ability to create and issue multiple quote iterations for the same risk. You shared the need for a more comprehensive premium proposal outlining the cost of every coverage packaged in the quote, even those included free of charge. And, you expressed that service, expertise and direct access to underwriters are a top priority when selecting program partners. You got it!
Several enhancements have been introduced to the online policy issuance platform to improve your overall online experience, from the quoting process to the review of the premium proposal with your client. You now have access to:
- Additional specialized builders risk underwriters and service specialists to ensure you continue to receive the most timely support
- A new quote iteration feature which streamlines the approach to quoting, storing and accessing multiple new business proposals for the same client’s project application
- Premium amounts for each coverage type selected in the application process outlined in the electronic PDF for download and sharing with your client
- Your two-way conversations conducted electronically with underwriters documented, stored and accessible throughout the online application
- Conversations conducted electronically with underwriters throughout the online application
What’s coming next? Later this year, you can expect to experience optimized viewing and performance of our policy issuance platform on any browser, screen size or device. Whether you are working from your personal computer in the office or holding an off-site meeting with a construction client, we will improve your experience without altering the application process you are so familiar with using.
The flexibility and simplicity you have through the application process are important factors when doing business. That’s why we continue to evolve to meet your changing needs. Get started now, or contact our dedicated team at (800) 800 – 3907.