You can now secure residential premises liability insurance in 23 states through US Assure and in conjunction with our leading builders risk product. Our standalone premises liability product offers protection from exposures arising out of vacant property ownership during home construction or remodeling, including the cost of events like slip and fall injuries.
- Quote and issue online in minutes
- Insured by an “A” rated carrier and admitted in most states
- Policy must be in the name of the legal property owner, whether it’s the homeowner or contractor
- 3, 6 and 12 month policy terms with limits up to $1M per location
- Insure one or multiple locations per policy when located in the same state
- Minimum premium starting at $100
- Direct bill, with credit card payment accepted
Learn More >
If owners neglect to prevent accidents from happening on their vacant property, they could be financially responsible for medical expenses associated with onsite injuries of invited guests, neighbors, vendors and even trespassers. Quote and issue premises liability coverage online today for residential construction clients!
Independent agencies have access to our premises liability product. Not all captive agencies may be eligible. Should you have questions, contact us at (800) 800 – 3907, option 5.