Behind our leading builders risk insurance program, you’ll find a team of unique individuals that are professional, knowledgeable, collaborative and highly goal-oriented. They are our most valuable asset, and drive our success.
At US Assure, you’re encouraged to share ideas and be involved in the evolution of our business, no matter your role. With an average employee tenure of 11 years, our associates understand the company's goals and take great pride in their work. In fact, our employees enjoy working at US Assure so much that they nominated us as one of the best places to work in insurance!
Values make a difference
The supportive, spirited and motivating environment we enjoy here is incredibly important to us! So are the values this company was built on more than 40 years ago. It’s important that you feel appreciated and have a positive atmosphere that supports your goals. Our values shape our collaborative environment and the standards of our operation:
- Strength and stability - with four decades of insurance success
- Transformative vision - the company has a plan to evolve in order to grow the business
- Transparency - employees understand the company's goals and know where the business is headed
- Supportive environment - the company values opinions, welcomes feedback and encourages personal and professional growth
- Spirited culture - employees enjoy a fun, relaxed atmosphere
- Opportunity to make an impact - they support worthwhile organizations within our communities
Interested in joining our team?
We employ people with a variety of talents and skills. Opportunities at US Assure typically include service representatives, underwriters, technology technicians, licensed agents, and administrative and support services. If you're looking for a career that will challenge your potential, value your input and earn you competitive compensation, check out the opportunities that await you at US Assure.