US Assure was built with one goal in mind - to help customers and employees confidently achieve success. We strongly believe that people are our most valuable asset and key to our success. Beyond our programs and services, the people we employ are professional, knowledgeable, collaborative, and highly goal-oriented. At US Assure, associates at all levels of the organization are encouraged to share ideas and be involved in the evolution of our business. In fact, our associates’ understand the company's goals, and the average tenure is 10 years. Our work approach and environment reflects our values, offering collaborative spaces, transparency and rewards and recognition.
Our culture is made up of a core set of values that shape our environment and the standards of our operation. These values have given us a foundation for best practices and a reputation as a company where people are valued, personally and professionally encouraged, and enjoy a fun, relaxed atmosphere.
US Assure careers offer employees an established company with a positive culture that supports their goals:
- Strength and stability - with four decades of insurance success
- Transformative vision - the company has a plan to evolve in order to grow the business
- Transparency - employees understand the company's goals and know where the business is headed
- Supportive environment - the company values opinions, welcomes feedback and encourages personal and professional growth
- Spirited culture - employees enjoy a fun, relaxed atmosphere
- Opportunity to make an impact - they support worthwhile organizations within our communities
We employ people with a variety of talents and skills. Our career opportunities typically include service representatives, underwriters, technology technicians, licensed agents, and administrative and support services. If you're looking for a career that will challenge your potential, value your input, and earn you competitive compensation, check out the opportunities that await you at US Assure.