Commercial Builders Risk Insurance
From simple to complex, the range of risk on commercial property construction projects varies widely along with the needs of your client. From the first delivery to a new construction job site to the demo on a renovation or planning for a major installation, all the way through final inspections and approval, having reliable commercial business insurance coverage and service every step of the way to keep the project moving is critical. The US Assure Commercial Builders Risk Plan insured by Zurich ensures commercial building projects are protected from start to finish.
The Builders Risk Plan is the nation's leading commercial builders risk insurance policy for construction professionals and owners. With flexible coverages and billing options, the Builders Risk Plan covers commercial projects of any size and value nationwide, including new construction, remodeling, and installation. Our dedicated team of builders risk experts understand construction, many with an average tenure of more than 10 years in the industry, and they have authority to underwrite a wide array of projects, including educational and healthcare institutions, municipal buildings, agricultural facilities, water treatment plants, multi-story residential or office structures, stadiums and arenas, large scale installations, and much more.
Whether the project is valued under $10 million or up to $75 million, our Builders Risk Plan is designed to meet the varying needs of commercial property construction clients with any volume of business and standard or complex projects.
The builders risk insurance coverage protects a broad range of commercial construction insurance needs. The following are just a few of the valuable features offered:
- Any project, any size and value
- Direct access to our dedicated team of more than 50 builders risk underwriters and specialists via phone or e-mail
- Quick, reliable turnaround (1 - 3 days), including rush and quote indications
- Higher commissions: 20% paid in all states, excluding high-value frame projects
- Ability to accommodate fee-based agencies with large accounts; pricing flexibility for fee-based brokers
- Flexible policy terms, including extensions when required
- Policy types include single structure, reporting form or blanket/deposit premium
- Premium payment installment options available on most policies
- Coverage options include earth movement, flood, ordinance and law, soft costs, business income and extra expense, and testing of building systems
- Ability to write in all protection classes
- Ability to increase additional coverage limits
- Pro-rata cancellations
- No co-insurance
- Insured by Zurich
- Risk engineering services available through Zurich
- Fast, easy access with no premium commitment